What are Jiyo Dil Se Awards?
Jiyo Dil Se Awards is an attempt to identify & recognize the indomitable spirit of common man towards the betterment of society. The initiative took shape in 2012 and is moving forward in its sixth year. In the last 6 years, 106 winners rose to fame and became role models for our society. Today, into its sixth year, the initiative brought many underrated do-gooders in limelight. All of these were earlier unknown to our societies until the Jiyo Dil Se Awards happened to them.
Every year we aim to honor individuals who stand apart from the crowd and become a source of inspiration for the whole nation. After six very successful seasons, the Jiyo Dil Se Awards Season VI is back.
To honor more ordinary individuals and to celebrate their achievements with others. And to encourage many others to follow their footsteps and make a difference to the society.
Who can enter?
Jiyo Dil Se Awards are open to:
1- An Individual resident of India
2- An individual did any work towards the betterment of society.
3- An individual who hasn’t faced any criminal conviction at any time.
Do I have to pay to enter?
The Awards are free to enter and shortlisted participants will be invited for the award ceremony.
Can I give more than one entry?
At present we accept only one entry for an individual in a category
What are the awards are presented?
Awards are given out in eleven categories in below and the winner is been chosen from each category
- Childcare & Development
- Conservation and environment
- Public Service
- Health & Sanitation
- Art & Culture
- Women Welfare & Empowerment
- Other conservation & environmental activities
- Social Economic Welfare
When Do Entries open?
Entries open on 23rd January 2019, you will be able to download the entry form
When did Do Entries close?
You need to submit the form at MY FM office in the address given in the form with complete details after 31st January entries will be closed
How are the awards judged?
- Download Application form of your respective city.
- Fill all the required details and send/submit the Application form along with the required supporting documents to MY FM office
latest by 31 January 2019
- On the basis of public voting, top 18 winners from each state will be selected for Jiyo Dil Se Awards.
- Background check to ensure no individual with the negative report is put for public voting.
- On the basis of public voting, top 18 winners from the 30 finalists will be selected for Jiyo Dil Se Awards