Education : Premier B school only
Main purpose of the role :
– To facilitate End to End Supply & Distribution Planning from production center till the satellite depot to achieve sales requirements within stated company objectives along with the Planning Head for specific brand groups, with the use of key performance indicators.
– To drive the improvement initiatives in the area of supply & distribution planning.
Successful performance requires :
– High degree of analytical skills and diligence
– Reasoning and influencing skills
– Rigor in process
– Strong business acumen
– Collaborative mind-set
– Discuss, decide & deliver
Detailed Responsibilities (non-conclusive) :
– Generate net production requirement for production centers (using CRP) .Review the production plan with the Operational/Plant production planner. Ensure compliance to the agreed production plans. Alert Monitor & report supply fill rates from production centers.
– Give long term visibility/forecast for high lead time/critical raw materials.
– Effective left over management and follow Phase in – Phase out process
– Coordinate with production centers on effective NPD delivery
– Master data maintenance for effective CRP execution
– Manage Days in hand as per targets and drive efficiencies to reduce working capital.
– Maintain National Service Levels as per business plan
– Maintain service level at Hub and Channel level.
– Maintain Stock cover as per agreed norms across 10000+ data points
– Facilitate distribution of Promotion & New Product launches by continuously monitoring & following-up with all the stake holders.
Distribution Requirement Planning – Analyze forecast received from Sales team & historical trend and accordingly allocate stocks to all the hubs within the country in constrained/excess supply scenario. Continuous monitoring & replenishment of hubs as per agreed stock norms of SKU’s.
– Work closely with Customer Service to address supply gaps.
– Highlight and share SLOB products listing with Sales & Brand Team. Finalize action plan to liquidate the same. Initiate stock movements as per plan. Ensure freshness index as per design.
MIS & KPI Scorecards – Ensure generation of various MIS/Reports & KPI scorecards on daily, weekly & monthly basis as per agreed timelines with stakeholders.
Systems – Maintaining system hygiene by continuously monitoring & regularly cleaning of system (SAP-MM module). Experience of SAP CRP deployment logic and functionalities.
Stock counts : Coordinate depots for stock count reports, upload variances, release debit notes and raise quarterly Madepas for expired stock incinerations.
– Ensure Primary Freight cost management within budget through right deployment and optimal vehicle utilization through FTLs.
Required Qualification :
Education : Post Graduate degree in OM / Supply Chain from leading B-schools
3-4 years experience in Planning.
PC Know-how : Excellent MS-Office skills, knowledge or quick grasp of logistics-software, SAP / MM/ APO/ CRP knowledge desirable
Languages : Good command of spoken and written English.
Organization : The position reports into the Planning Head.